PopeyeMu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darklord Skill

3 posters

Go down

Darklord Skill Empty Darklord Skill

Post  Venom Sun May 31, 2009 10:37 am

Admin..

why does my Darklord Firescream not working?

It does not have damage and cannot see the skill when attacking..My agi is just 5k and my darklord name is DarkLorDXz

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My MG stamina stats has max but y it appear at 935, when people stab me i straight ko.. don mind help this..

MG name is GladiatorX

Thx in advance

Venom

Back to top Go down

Darklord Skill Empty Re: Darklord Skill

Post  Kurabawa Sun May 31, 2009 6:25 pm

for the dl skill, when u cannot see the skill and it does no damage to the monsters when attacking means ur MU client is bugged. meaning, u need to exit and enter and the problem would be solved.

regarding ur MG hp issue,
Kurabawa wrote:u see as the life drop but actually, for ur 200k++ hp, theres a few bars of 60k+ hp stacked, so when u recover hp, u will see as ur hp decrease, but actually its just filling up another bar

this answers the 900+hp problem.

as for the 1 hit ko thing. its because ur defense and hp is low and cannot take the damage from the stab

Kurabawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Venom Sun May 31, 2009 9:44 pm

i tried exiting the MU client and come in again..But it still remain the same

Venom

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:28 am

It does not have damage and cannot see the skill when attacking..My agi is just 5k and my darklord name is DarkLorDXz

If you pump your darklord agi over 32767 it does have Firescream anymore . . same us Wizard . . You try pump more on your agi . the Firescream will be back

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My MG stamina stats has max but y it appear at 935, when people stab me i straight ko.. don mind help this..

MG name is GladiatorX

I know your Stamina is max . . but the Hp Bar it show only 935 ~ Reason Is the Hp Bar Have The limit of show the hp . . Bk wont 1hit Ko you ==!! you go party someone and press P you can see your Truth Hp.

Need more help can add me at : popeyemu@live.com.sg

Admin
Admin

https://popeyemu.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Venom Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:51 pm

[quote="Admin"]

If you pump your darklord agi over 32767 it does have Firescream anymore . . same us Wizard . . You try pump more on your agi . the Firescream will be back

My agility is over 32767 and it seems to have the old problem again

Venom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down