PopeyeMu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Having svr 2 back

+3
terry_js
Saint
RazorBlade
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Having svr 2 back - Page 2 Empty Hmmm...

Post  claudiolam Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:30 pm

*Not pointing fingers at anyone* but ... wat r the benefits when u becomes a gm ??? While struggling to solve your own doubts...?Generally i feel he/she simply doesnt know wat the jobscope being a gm... Wat they going for is just the in nick...*GM*. =]

claudiolam

Back to top Go down

Having svr 2 back - Page 2 Empty RE:Server

Post  RazorBlade Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:18 pm

claudio here is emoknight can u get into the server and access the web?
RazorBlade
RazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Having svr 2 back - Page 2 Empty Acess denied...

Post  claudiolam Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:33 pm

Nope , i cant connect to svr either ... guess admin doing clean up...

claudiolam

Back to top Go down

Having svr 2 back - Page 2 Empty RE:Server down!

Post  RazorBlade Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:47 pm

Yah but my frens can go in he also they a shot of him accessing web.I very puzzled how they do that?
RazorBlade
RazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Having svr 2 back - Page 2 Empty Access Denied...

Post  claudiolam Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:38 pm

Well , *that knocks me too*. Encounter this incident previous time while admin was away . Nothing is done or can be done till the person who operates the server comes back to life =]. I ponder ... Be proactive don be reactive ... Gm/or admin anyone important ? pls maintain the server , if this keeps on going it will be a bad reveal to the players in game . At least a post to let us know wat happening .

Thanks .
IGN : ZzHadeSzZ

claudiolam

Back to top Go down

Having svr 2 back - Page 2 Empty Re: Having svr 2 back

Post  McNuggets Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:12 pm

Ahhh... Yeah. It's kind of weird that the GM/Admin are nvr online. Hopefully they could be more active in the server? Razz
At least, if the GM himself can't maintain the game due to lack of time, appointing someone to be a admin would be good as it would really help keep the server alive? Such as hosting in-game events WITHOUT giving away very good items which will just spoil the server.

Currently there are no events... Everything is just...reset, hunt for items to make wings... Which is a bit dry..
But I have to say, people in the server are very nice! farao

NOTE: Everything is just a suggestion. No offence to anyone.

IGN: Aramisel / Seroquel / Arka / Elgar

Say... wanna host some events? i can try to hunt BOK+3-4 as the reward ^^ , alternative: maybe jewels?
Drops from BOKs+3/4 would benefit everyone that way.

Players with,
High resets= exc. items to make wings or maybe even equip them. (such as reflect, Dmg Decrease, Def rate opt)
Lesser resets= Equip or use for trades. ( notice that items are sold at freaking lot of JOLs... Trades are impossible for new comers that way..)

McNuggets

Back to top Go down

Having svr 2 back - Page 2 Empty Access Denied...

Post  claudiolam Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:43 pm

i would say it very nice of u to take initiative by hunting bok+3/4/5 etc , and cr8 events for everyone but ... first thing first =] , if Gm/Admin couldnt maintain the svr in a proper way . Watever we going to suggest in this topic is redundant. Most important is to keep svr ongoing while players like u could have more room to brainstorm wat to have for the events in the game . Cheers .

W/o server = No gameplay.
No gameplay = Nothing Exist.

claudiolam

Back to top Go down

Having svr 2 back - Page 2 Empty RE:Server and Web Down!

Post  RazorBlade Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:20 pm

Plizz be patient. Admin fixing now, this is the news that i had received from my frens.I will post a thread when server is back!
RazorBlade
RazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  McNuggets Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:06 am

haha. alright man. Thanks! btw, if im not wrong... From what I heard from the past servers that I played, website and game is sort of linked together. Meaning, if site isn't up, game isn't as well. The hosting ip is linked or something like that. So, just refresh the web page to check if server is up! Don't need to wait for game to load and see... (You are disconnected from the server) Sad

hehe. Can't wait for server to be up again. Twisted Evil

McNuggets

Back to top Go down

Having svr 2 back - Page 2 Empty Access denied...

Post  claudiolam Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:51 am

Perhaps admin wanna leave his contact but not his email so everyone can call asking wat happening ? lol... just a pure boring joke. No meaning and hidden meaning =]. It weekend ! shoosh shoosh go have fun with your GFS!

claudiolam

Back to top Go down

Having svr 2 back - Page 2 Empty RE:Server Down!

Post  RazorBlade Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:07 am

But admin is overseas so his phone bill will be like hell if everyone call! Haha! But he should bring his laptop overseas, so that he can on9 his msn so we can ask him.
RazorBlade
RazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2